Become An Author

Home / Become An Author

 

 


Book Your Session Now!

This Weekend is designed to remove you from your everyday life away from distractions and interruptions. You get 80% of your book tasks done while the other 20% happens before and after the weekend.Writing a book has never been easier. The Ultimate 48 Hour Author weekend is not for everyone. The style and structure that we use to make this happen is unique and only suited to those that qualify after a 30 Minute Strategy Session.
We are only interested in 100% success rate with our participants and that is why we are very specific in the selection process.

2017 Dates Maximum Participants (20)
August 2017 – 4th to 6th Completed
Nov 2017 – 17th to 19th 7 Spots Left
Feb 2018 – 16th to 18th 8 Spots Left
OUR NEXT WEEKEND STARTS IN
  • 00 days
  • 00 hours
  • 00 minutes
  • 00 seconds

Message from our founder, Natasa Denman


When I began in business, I had my own struggles getting clients and making money. After being advised by my then mentor, I chose to write a book to showcase my expertise and have a tangible product.

As soon as my book came out, it magnetized opportunities and people took me more seriously. There was an increase in their trust and my credibility and my coaching practice became fully booked.

Writing a book is one of the fastest ways to establish yourself as an expert, gain credibility and start seeing big changes within yourself personally as well as your business.

But the problem is, most people don’t know where to start, let alone get their book structured, marketable and finished so it can become their ‘business card on steroids’

My first book changed the trajectory of my business and gave me a license for increased confidence, certainty and perceived expert status and I am now asked speak on stages around the world.

Six books later and my revolutionary blueprint has helped more than 170 people including coaches, speakers, health and wellness practitioners and small business owners publish their first books.

Our Ultimate 48 Hour Author program is a breakthrough for the people that invest in us to help them achieve their dream of becoming a published author.

They change as a person and gain greater self-respect and confidence and they all say they are proud and happy that they took on the challenge.

Many wish they hadn’t wasted many years putting off becoming an author!

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But send us an email and we'll get back to you soon.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Ultimate 48 Hour Author

Ultimate 48 Hour Author